Sullivan Township Board Meeting – February 2, 2021
Sullivan Township Hall
1. Meeting was called to order by Tony Mabrito at 6:30 p.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLL CALL: Present: Tony Mabrito-Supervisor, Libby Spencer-Clerk, Tiffany Lindberry-Treasurer, Joe Kremm-Trustee, Tracey McGhan-Trustee
Residents: 1 resident
3. MINUTES: It was moved by Libby Spence, supported by Tiffany Linberry, to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held on January 5, 2021. Motion carried.
4. FINANCE: The Treasurer’s report on Township receipts of $12,803.19 for the period of January 1- January 31, 2021 was presented by Treasurer Tiffany Lindberry.
It was moved by Tony Mabrito, supported by Tiffany Lindberry, to pay bills of
$ 14,147.42 as presented by Clerk Libby Spencer. Motion carried.
5. OLD BUSINESS:
Point&Pay for payment of taxes and fees was reviewed and a Zoom Meeting will be set up to gather more information before approving or rejecting this payment option
Payroll Direct deposit forms were passed out to the board with plans to expand this option to all Township Employees.
6. NEW BUSINESS:
After reviewing all Sullivan Lake Park parking lot estimates the Board awarded to job to from Bob’s Asphalt. Motion was made by Tracey McGhan, supported by Joe Kremm. Motion Carried
Greg Ransford with Fresh Coast Planning may be a possible replacement for our Zoning Code Enforcement. More details are being sought before a final decision in made.
Our Lawyer is looking into an easement that may be needed for a number of properties on Sherringer
Butch Michelli has agreed to be a temporary replacement for Jim Kotecki on Planning Commission while he is recuperating. A motion to accept Butch was made by Libby Spencer and supported by Joe Kremm. Motion Carried.
Clarification of Marijuana Ordinance for a concerned citizen: Ordinance#191001 was passed on 10/1/2019 to amend the prohibit medical marijuana facilities and recreational marijuana facilities.
Joe Kremm voiced concerns over the difficulty he and other residents have had to deal with over driveway clarification and property splits. He is willing to work with Tim Demumbrum of West Shore Engineering to outline a series of steps that would be needed to expedite this process meeting all of the necessary requirements.
8. PUBLIC COMMENTS:
Tammy Gillette once again offered her services to assist or support with the new treasurer’s position.
9. ADJOURNMENT: There being no further business to come before the Board, it was moved by Libby Spencer, supported by Tracey McGhan to adjourn. Motion carried. The meeting adjourned at 7:30p.m.
Libby Spencer, Sullivan Township Clerk