Sullivan Township Board Meeting Agenda October 5, 2021
1. Meeting was called to order by Tony Mabrito at 6:30 p.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLL CALL: Present: Tony Mabrito-Supervisor, Libby Spencer-Clerk, Tracey McGhan-Treasurer, Joe Kremm-Trustee, John Carr-Trustee
Residents: 7 Residents attended
3. MINUTES: It was moved by Tracey McGhan supported by Libby Spencer to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held. Motion carried.
4. FINANCE: The Treasurer’s report on Township receipts of $7,552.59 for the period of September 1,2021 to September 30,2021 was presented by Treasurer Tracey McGhan.
It was moved by Joe Kremm, supported by Tracey McGhan to pay bills of $375,144.33 as presented by Clerk Libby Spencer. Motion carried.
5. REPORTS: Planning Commission by John Carr
ReZoning of the Broduer property on Summit was tabled
An Addition to The Bonthuis property building was referred to FCP
Chuck Arends special use Permit for Solar Array was passed
Mike Jawor application for an Accessory building was received
Tom Jasick is working on improving the grass near Sullivan Lake Park
The Octoberfest on October 23&24, 2021 was approved
6. CORRESPONDENCE: 2021 Drain Assessment sent by Brenda Moore will require just under $95,000 that will be assessed to our township and its residents for maintaining the drains within our township. In the next few weeks letters will be sent out to the property owners of the upcoming assessment. The county’s GIS system is also available to see which properties are affected.
7. OLD BUSINESS: Noise Ordinance Enforcement Officer – Ed Vanos has been hired to enforce the ordinances within our township
8. NEW BUSINESS: Deficit Elimination Plan for Next Year’s Budget FY2021/2022 was presented and passed unanimously by the Board Members.
Muskegon County Fairgrounds Fall Festival Oct 23&24, 2021 was approved
The new roof for the Hall will have its estimate rewritten and sent to the board members for a possible approval.
The Arends-Special Land Use for Solar Panels was approved
The 3278 David Bee Demolition Permit was approved in a 2 to 3 vote
The meeting was Adjourned at 7:45pm